The universal super speed USB 3.1 gives you an even faster charge, faster transfers and uses less power. This cable is the new version of the micro USB cable. People like Nokia and Apple have already started using this new technology on their new devices.
· What does this mean to you?
· You can transfer data of up to 10GB/s, which means this cable is the fastest cable ever to be invented to this date. Type C connector is new generation of connectors, which means you can connect it in anyway without fiddling around like the old cables. Devices are becoming more and more powerful and the capacity of batteries and application sizes are becoming larger and larger. This USB 3.1 will juice your phone up faster and transfer data faster.
Description· Type C connector is the new design for USB 3.1
· Reversible Design for Type C connector
· Reversible plug orientation & Cable direction
· The data transmission rate can reach USB 3.1 10Gbps
· Widely used in computer graphic card source with USB interface connection USB 3.1 Type-C interface to the device.
|Back||Back to top|